Aussie Gathering 2021

Time to Plan for the Next Gathering of Glen-L Boatbuilders!
September 2021 will be here before you know it!

Moderators: Roberta, Bill Edmundson, kens

Bill Edmundson

Aussie Gathering 2021

Post by Bill Edmundson »

Their trying to put another Gathering together Down Under! This is Great news! I'll try to contact the new Glen-L and get more attention!

Bill
Mini -Tug, KH Tahoe 19 & Bartender 24 - There can be no miracle recoveries without first screwing up.
Tahoe 19 Build

Aussie

Re: Aussie Gathering 2021

Post by Aussie »

Good afternoon all,

I am from the GlenL family in Australia and i am sending out an invite to see if anyone is interested in catching up at the 22nd Bribie Island Boat regatta to be held at Bribie on the 29-30 of May 2021?

I know that it is a long way for some to travel but I am throwing the idea out there to see if anyone is wanting to come along.

I will be taking my 23ft Belle Isle down and trying to get some interest going. Has been a long time since we last caught up at AG2 so thought some thing might be due.

Thought we may be able to attend the Regatta and at night time organise a social catch up. (I am not the organiser of the event so we would all have to register)

Let me know if anyone is interested, I have only started looking into accommodation but looks like there are several boat ramps with ample parking not too far from any accommodation.

Link for the event (Not much on the Web page but have been told Facebook is the place to keep up to date).

https://ww.bribieislandboatingclub.org.au

https://www.facebook.com/bribieislandbo ... ub.org.au/

Also if any Australians or New Zealanders that we’re on the builders list have updated details PM me and I will update the list,

Thank you

Jamie

Ozzieboat

Re: Aussie Gathering 2021

Post by Ozzieboat »

Jamie
Hoping to come up on Saturday, but lost your email address. Can you send me an email of where we can catch up. Phone number too would help.
Alan Close

Return to “Gathering 2021”