Moderator: Bill Edmundson
Bill Edmundson wrote::shock: WOW! Steve!
You are talking BIG! A 30 kt. Displacement Hull will be 500 feet long!
leakcheck wrote:So what are you leaning toward building??
Bill Edmundson wrote:novass
I was just just using 1.34x(length of waterline)x(length of waterline)
I did think about military. But...
leakcheck wrote:I guess there is no such thing as having your cake and eating it in boat building.
Well, I am going to start from the very first parameter:
1. Must be the largest trailerable boat available.
2. Should be as shallow draft as possible for intercoastal (Ithink they want less than three feet,fully loaded))
3. Should have roomy sleeping quarters for at least two (and room for a separate quilting room) and head and galley etc...
4. I want a flying bridge...just cuz I think they are cool...dont know what the height limitations are for intercoastal.
5. Huge deck on the back for chicken cooking parties. (optional)
That's a start. I guess speed will be what it will be and that's that !
(Although I am tempted to build the Tahoe 24 just so I can say mine is bigger than Bills)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests